Friday, January 15, 2010

Mobile blogging - take 3

Ok. I'm hoping that the third time's the charm. Thanks to my friend, Rachel, I discovered the BlogPress app on my iPhone. The cool thing is that it's developed especially for Blogger and it's FREE! So, the true test is...will it post pictures? Here goes. This is the picture I attemped to post the other day:





These are the quick cards I made using the I {heart} Hearts stamp set from SU! This picture looks clear on my phone, but apologies if it looks blurry on the blog ;). I'll be excited if the picture posts! So here goes. Would love to hear what you think! By for now.



4 comments:

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Yay Rose, It worked! Looks good! Very kewl! :)

Have a great weekend!

Sam said...

yay it works!!! I have blogpress on my iphone and actually managed to use it this morning on my other blog!! Perhaps it will get me blogging more often if I can blog at any given moment!

Helen F. said...

The heart is really a pretty image! Looks like you did it! Very techy of you :O)

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Simple and cute card!
Take care!
Kris