Monday, March 23, 2009

Freebie Friday Winner!

Happy Monday all! I feel rejuvenated this week...let's hope this energy lasts me through Friday! It's time to announce the Freebie Friday 11 Winner...and the winner is: Andrea B!
Congratulations, Andrea! I also want to thank everyone for playing - it really is so nice to read your comments. Sounds like many of you enjoy using die cut systems too. I really think that using the die cuts has definitely broadened my paper crafting repertoire. I used to be a cards only girl, but with all the box dies and my love for packaging, I've been in heaven playing with all the different packaging dies.

As for further instructions on the basket in the Freebie Friday 11 giveaway, I basically used 2 of the Box #2 dies. One of the great features of the dies is that it scores all of the crease lines so it makes the box assembly a breeze! I use sticky strip to put the box together and adhere on the seam to make sure that the box stays put. The bottom of the box has an easy fold that allows for you to collapse it, which is what I'm going to do when I mail the box flat to Andrea. Hope that helps!

I actually have a Taylored Expressions Cupcake challenge to share with you today (in a few minutes...following this post!), in addition to my regular Mojo Monday share...hopefully coming later today. Have a great one!


0 comments: