Monday, March 23, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 60

I was so excited to be able to play in this week's Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge Sketch 60! It's been a while since I played last, but I always enjoy viewing the sketch and everyone's creative entries. Taylor's got an awesome site that I love to visit for some fresh ideas! For this challenge, I decided to use the new set from the Occasions mini called "And Many Mower" to create this card for my father-in-law's upcoming birthday. He's got a golf birthday weekend coming up, so I thought this set was par-fect to use!
Here's the recipe - all items are Stampin'Up! except for the Nestabilities Oval die and Oval Scallops die.
* And Many Mower stamp set
* Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White cardstock, Muirland DSP (retired)
* Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp pad, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive , Garden Green, and Certainly Celery Markers
* Watercolor brush with Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point stamp pads
* Nestabilities oval and oval scallop die
* Brads
Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Rose this is so cute! And.. it's the same stamp set I used for the mojo monday challenge this morning. Too darn funny!

Lisa Brown said...

Hi Rose! This is SO cute...perfect for a male birthday! I 'm sure he will love it!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Great man card, I love the bold colors! BR-T

Alison said...

This card is so cheerful and bright. Love the image and sentiment stamps- they remind me of the cartoons in some UK newspapers. Bet he loves it!