Monday, March 2, 2009

My Mojo Monday Sketch 76 Share!

I know it's late Monday night, but I just got around to making my Mojo Monday card! I wanted to use the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog and also had it in my mind to use the lily from the Fith Avenue Florals set, so this is what I came up with. I actually wanted to use the "Easter Wishes" sentiment, but because it just didn't fit right, I decided to go with the "Birthday Wishes" sentiment from the Wow Flowers stamp set.

I used two tones of yellow - So Saffron for the outline and then Barely Banana to fill in the flower. Then I went back and accented with Blush Blossom and used a little bit of Chocolate Chip for the ends of the pistils.

Thanks for coming by and looking! Hope you like it!


9 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Beautiful! Elegant image and colors.

Emily said...

Very pretty color combination! I love it!

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh I just love this! The flower is sooo pretty and I love the ribbon treatment and colors. Great job on the sketch!

Allison said...

Wow! Your flower looks stunning. Love the colours!
Check out my blog for some candy!

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely beautiful. I haven't participated in a Mojo Monday challenge yet. I think I'll just have to! You're one of my faves in my blog folder!

Melinda

Sue said...

beautiful card lovely soft colours, great image sue.x

Anonymous said...

Rose, this is really pretty! Good job on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love this stamp set!

Michelle Wesley said...

A beautiful card Rose. You always put the perfect colors together.