Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday Musings..and Sale-a-bration!

Happy Superbowl Sunday! Now, I know some people are super passionate about today's game, but I have to say that I'm just participating for the festivities :) Oh, don't get me wrong - I like watching football every now and then, though I'm more of a college football fan. By virtue of geography, the Cardinals get my vote for the win, but I wouldn't be too phased if the outcome were reversed. Truthfully, I'm looking forward to the commercials and the snacking and the football party commraderie.
But enough about football...how about a little Valentine stamping surprise? I got this little Valentine goodie in the mail from my upline Michelle. How cool is that? She had sent it along with a retired set that one of my customers had been searching long and hard for, so I am grateful that she had the set available!

***


I also wanted to remind everyone that today is Febuary 1st, which means it is the start of Stampin'Up!'s Sale-a-bration promotion!

It's one of my favorite promotions that I look forward to every year because you get the opportunity to choose a Sale-a-bration stamp set or designer series paper pack for FREE with every $50 of merchandise you purchase from Feb 1st thru March 31, 2009. And if you place an online order, you get a Free catalog as well. It's a great deal and the sets are super cute!

Not only that, for those of you that have contemplated becoming a Stampin'Up! demonstrator, now is a great time to take the plunge! Come and join my team! When you sign up during this period, you get to choose a stamp set up to $47.95 in value and you get 15% off your Starter kit! Pretty awesome, huh! Stay tuned this week for some Sale-a-bration samples!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did Michelle make that red scallop behind the regular one??? A Sizzix die?