Monday, February 2, 2009

Freebie Friday 4 Winner!

Morning all! Hope you had a great weekend. It sure did seem to fly, didn't it? Well, it's time to announce the Freebie Friday 4 winner! Drumroll please....

And the winner is... Char! WooHoo! Thanks everyone for playing :) Char - I will send you an email today. Congrats again!

I also just checked out the Mojo Monday challenge and of course, it looks like another fun sketch! If you haven't tried playing, I think it's definitely worth checking out. Stay tuned for my sketch posting later today. Have a great Monday :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!! I can't believe I won!! Thank you so much for offering up such YUMMY blog candy and thank you for sharing all your beautiful creations with us!

Rubber Hugs,

Char in So Cal

Pearlann66 said...

congrats to char!
Since I was #2 if she doesnt want it, I'll take it!!! LOL