Monday, February 9, 2009

Freebie Friday 5 Winner!

Happy Monday everyone! It's time to start the week off with the Freebie Friday 5 winner....and that lucky person is Lisa Brown!

Congrats Lisa! You'll be getting the Little Sunshine Birdie in the mail this week. I'll be sending you an email to get your mailing address. :)

Hope you all had a good weekend! I wanted to wish a good friend of mine, Mary Anne, a Happy Birthday today. We are old childhood friends and over the years had lost touch, but I am happy to say that through the beauty of Facebook, we were able to reconnect and catch up the 10+ years since we had seen each other last. Isn't Facebook amazing? For those of you that have been on the fence about getting on it, I would highly recommend it. While it can seem overwhelming at first, the fact that you are able to reach out to people whom you have completely lost contact with and revive old friendships is worth the initial time investment to go through and set up your profile, etc. I'm not gonna be preachy about Facebook, but it definitely is a fun way to keep in touch - with old and new friends alike.

Ok - now where were we? Oh yes, back to some stamping and papercrafting...Stay tuned later today for my Mojo Monday card challenge entry post. I have yet to check out the sketch, but I am already looking forward to it! :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lisa!!