Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pretty little bow and cards to boot!

Hello there friends!  If you've checked out my recent posts, you'll notice that I've got a common theme going - Craft Project Central!  Well, if you're wondering what that might be, it's a great site where you can get a 10 fantastic and fun Stampin'Up! crafting ideas when you subscribe for the month.  I am honored and thrilled to be a guest designer this month and the project I came up with is this Gingham Purse and Card Set:
This pretty little purse and monogram card set makes the perfect personalized gift for someone special.  The new school year is starting and teachers love having cards on hand.  How about that special co-worker or neighbor!  Make several to have on hand and customize the monogram when ready to give!  Makes a fun class or club project as well!

I was very excited to showcase the Bow Bigz die - so fun to use and a great die to have on hand for numerous occasions!  And, I have been intrigued with Monograms lately, so I decided to create a monogram set.  This particular one was inspired by my cousin's visit from New Zealand.  This is her first time to the United States, so I wanted to give her something hand crafted from me :)  If you'd like all the details of this project, I definitely encourage you to subscribe to the August projects over at Craft Project Central!  Enjoy!


0 comments: