Friday, August 30, 2013

Oh hello there!

Hi blog friends! How are you all?  I know it's been a long hiatus for me, but the summer definitely picked up its pace since I got back from convention.  Between family life and work, what's a girl to do when she runs out of time?  Here it is almost at the end of August and I'm gonna have to end this month with quite a splash. Why, you say?  Well, for one, I'm a guest designer at Craft Project Central for the month of August and I have so many projects to share with you that are long overdue.  I'm just trying to catch my breath and play blog catch up!  So, fasten your seatbelts - you're all in for a fast ride with lots of awesome projects!

Let's start with the first one, shall we?  This first project is from Julie B:

Do you have a high school graduate going off to college this Fall? How about just a distant friend or relative that you’d like to hear from more often? This little set will fit the bill! Create the cover and the detailed inside, complete with divided inserts to fit all the contents. Add the handmade cards and envelopes, with the two-sided Stampin’ Write Marker – one side for writing, and the other side for stamping the personalized return address stamp for the envelope. This sweet set will be sure to delight the recipient – and motivate them to Write Home!!
Hop on over to Craft Project Central and be sure to check out Julie B's blog!



0 comments: