Sunday, January 8, 2012

{Heartstrings} Forever and Always

Hello there dear blog friends!  Hope you had a nice weekend.  I'm just popping in with a quick post - a simple card I made from the extra hearts I had left over from my "you're just my type" card in my previous post.  I'm a big fan of clean and simple, and for this month's So Shelli Challenge, I think this card fits the bill!  What do you think?  I love using twine on my projects and am so thrilled that the new Occasions Mini has twine in the In Colors!  Here's the super simple recipe for this card for you...
{Forever and Always Heartstrings}
*Stamp Sets: Take It to Heart, Loving Thoughts
*Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
*Inks: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, and Pool Party Markers; Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad
*Accessories: Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Calypso Coral and Pool Party Baker's Twine, Corner Rounder
Hope you like it!  Thanks for popping by today.   Have a fantastic week and I'll catch up with you guys soon.


4 comments:

SuiLan said...

Great card!

Norma said...

Hey girl, love the title and fits perfect with the card very cute!!
Hugs
Norma

Helen F. said...

Oh Rose, this is really a sweet card. It would make a fun Valentine too :o)

walchowDesign said...

Lovely Valentine card, Rose!