Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year, dear bloggie friends!

Hello there!  How are you guys?  Hope you had a nice time over the holidays.  It always seems to go by so quickly.  So much so, that I didn't really get a chance to post very often to the good ol' bloggie blog.  Nevertheless, this was an especially memorable holiday season with Denver.  The entire family had lots of fun doting on him.  It's a lot of fun seeing Christmas through a child's eye!

Then, after the holidays, it was time for some much needed {early} Spring Cleaning at the Diehl house.  Is it just our household, or do you guys accumulate a bunch of stuff, too?  It's incredible how instantly things can pile up!!  Now, this might be a good segway for me to share some of my New Year's Resolutions with you {as it primarily involves me managing my piles - heehee}.
1.  I resolve to keep my house and my crafting studio neat.
2.  I resolve to work out, eat well, and stay fit {this is an annual resolution!}.
3.  I resolve to make sure I keep a good family/work/crafting balance in my life.
Those are the top 3.  I figure if the list gets too long, then nothing gets done, so I am going to focus on these. Wrapped into #3 is figuring out how to manage my time with crafting and this good ol' blog, so I appreciate you all hanging in.  I have so much crafting energy stored up, it's just a matter of time for me to find a way to share it with you all!

Now enough about me. What about you all?  I would love to hear about your New Year's resolutions!  Feel free to share if you'd like.

Hope you all have a great first week in 2012 and I'll catch up with you guys soon!  Bye for now.


0 comments: