Sunday, April 3, 2011

Retro Baby Shower ensemble for UStamp With Dawn and Friends

Hi all - Happy Sunday!  I've got a peek of my 2nd project for the Big Shot Brilliance issue at UStamp With Dawn and Friends that's currently going on now.  I had fun putting this together and using non conventional baby shower colors!  What do you think?  You can get all the deets and instructions for my projects plus a bunch more in this fun Big Shot Brilliance issue.

As you guys know or probably can tell by my projects, I use the Big Shot to create many of my projects, whether it be die cutting, or dry embossing, it is a key component or tool in my crafting toolbox!  Anyway, hope you guys like this little sneak :)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!  It's a beautiful day here in CA, so I'm gonna take advantage of it and get my quick run on :)

Ciao for now!


4 comments:

Romaine said...

So very darling!

Shannon said...

Seriously, so cute. You are so creative. Amazing. Great job Rosemarie!

A Touch of SOL said...

Rosemarie! ADORABLE! I always look forward to your artwork...
Marisol Gutierrez

~Olga said...

OMG....to cute lovin' the bibs and great colors!!!