Thursday, June 4, 2009

In Color Sneak Peek...

Do you want to see what the new In Colors are for the upcoming 2009-2010 Stampin'Up! catalog? They are super yummy...sadly, I haven't gotten my order yet, so I don't have any live samples for you, but hopefully they will come in soon. These new In Colors and the New Catalog will be available for purchase on July 1st!I can't wait to see these colors in person!

Well, that's my quick little post for now. Dawn just posted her Raspberry Suite 8 Challenge, so I 'm hoping my creative juices will come up with something for that color sketch later tonight! Stay tuned.....

In the meantime, have a great day!


1 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Thankyou for your lovely comment Rose. Looking forward to seeing your creation. your cards are just lovely. I'm from Australia, so we were very lucky to get this set in April. Unfortunately though we wont be getting this new round of In Colors... which is a shame... they look lovely.

Take Care
Sarah
x