Thursday, January 29, 2009

Top Note Baby Girl Card!

I was so excited to hear that one of my dear friends gave birth to a baby girl this week! This friend is a former roommate of mine from post-college days and now lives out of state so I don't get to see her often. Here's a card I made for her little one. The picture is a little darker than I'd like, so apologies for that. I think I need to tweak some of my camera settings!

I had so much fun making it because I got to use the Texturz plates again on both the top note die and the pink pirouette cardstock layered behind it. How cute is that eyelet border punch, too! Lots of fun elements..down to the Button Bouquet flower with the Pretties pearl center. What fun! I hope she likes it...it's going in the mail today!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love cards made with Top Notes!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. I love it!!!

Julie A.

Tara said...

What a cute card... I just got some of that paper (after it didn't retire!).

Anonymous said...

This is precious!!!