Sunday, January 4, 2009

Heart 2 Heart

I think it's time we have a heart to heart - I can't seem to get enough of the Valentine's Bundle! Here's a card I created using the Candy Lane Paper, Heart 2 Heart punch, and Top Note Bigz die (I think I've gotten lots of use of this particular die cut - love it!).

I made this top note card with a side fold and then glued a full top note die on top, so you can't see the seam...that's also why it looks like it's sorta leaning. I realize now that I should have made the card a top fold! Oh well. I liked the idea of experimenting with a side fold card. I used lots of punches on this one - in addition to the Heart 2 Heart, I used the Scallop Square, the Large and Small Ovals, and the Scallop Edge punch. The ribbon is from the Winter Mini catalog - it's a fun brown felt ribbon. Last but not least, the sentiment is from the All Holidays stamp set. I used the white gel pen and some brads for some finishing touches.

Have a good rest of your long weekend!


2 comments:

Linda McClain said...

How adorable. I love all the different elements you included.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.