Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog hop winner!!

Hi all! Hope you guys had fun on the Up on the Rooftop Blog Hop! It's time to post the lucky winner...and that person happens to be:
Lucky #32, who is none other than Terry Duncan!  Congrats, Terry! :)  I'll be emailing you soon to get your snail mail addy.

Thank you all for hopping on by and leaving me a sweet comment.  I'm glad you guys liked the wine charms!  I don't know if I've told you guys before, but my dear hubs is a total wine nerd, which is a good thing because I get to benefit from it, too!  Anyway, so that was the inspiration for the wine charms.  We've had many a party where there have been mixups with glasses, and since then, I've implemented handmade wine charms.  What I love about the 25 & Counting set is that it's perfect one for a Holiday party - definitely enough to go around!  Hope you guys enjoy!  Have a great week and I'll catch up with you all soon.  Ciao for now.


0 comments: