Friday, March 25, 2011

March Final Friday Winner!!

Happy Friday to you all!  Can you believe it's already the last Friday of March?  Goodness gracious - where does the time go? I have to say I had such a good time reading everyone's comments and I learned a lot about so many places all over the world, so THANKS TO EVERYONE that shared a little something about your local digs.  :)

Are you guys ready to find out who this month's winner is?  Let's have a little drumroll please..... This month's lucky winner of the Funky Four stamp set and 6x6 paper stack is....
Lucky number 24 who happens to be Texas JennyWren!
Congratulations to you Jenny!!!

Thanks so much to you all for a fun round this month.  It's so nice to find out more about you all.  I really am glad you guys played along and left me comments.  They really do make my day!

Just a sneak for next month...I am quickly approaching 200,000 blog hits {thaks to you guys!}, so I'm thinking I'm going to have a special giveaway next week.  In addition, I'll still have my April Final Friday Giveaway, as usual, of course.  Stay tuned!  Exciting stuff coming up!  Ciao for now.


3 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to Jenny and thanks for giving us this chance!

Texas JennyWren said...

Wow! I am so excited to have won. Thank you Rose for all you do. txjennywren.blogspot.com

Helen F. said...

Congratulations to Jenny...Thank you, Rose. Have a great weekend!