Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fun new projects at Craft Project Central!

Hi all!  How are you guys doing? I'm working from home today, so I thought I'd pop in fo a quick post before getting my day started.  I've got some sneak peeks of 3 cute projects over at Craft Project Central.

First up is an adorable Flower Pot project created by Erika
Such a cute project to brighten your day!

For the chefs out there, how about a yummy recipe for Bread Pudding, compliments of Shelby:
She used the pretty Bliss set from the Sale-a-bration products that you can get for free when you buy $50 worth of Stampin'Up! goodies....time is running out though - this promotion ends on Thurs, March 31st!

And, to get you all ready for Easter, how about this pretty banner from Joanna:

These 3 projects are all available in the March issue at Craft Project Central.  If you'd like to subscribe, you can head over and check out the deets here.

Well friends, that's all for now.  Hope you guys have a fantastic day and I'll catch up with you in a little bit!  Toodles!



0 comments: