Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky St. Paddy's Day March Madness!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!  Do you have your green on?  Just thought I'd pop in with a quick card wishing you luck for the day.  Plus, it's the start of March Madness, so good luck to you on that as well!  I filled in my brackets last night and hopefully my teams will fair better than last year. 

Also wanted to wish my Momma a Happy Birthday!  Along with my niece Amanda and good friend Laura that are celebrating bdays today, too!
{Lucky You}
*Stamp Set: Sweet Treats
*Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Nursery Suite Specialty DSP
*Inks: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz
*Accessories: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Regals Buttons, Linen Thread; black double stitched grosgrain ribbon {non-SU!}
That's it for now. Hope you all have a fab day!


4 comments:

StampingMinnie said...

Too Cute -- Love it. I like how you make this card simple, and nicely arranged. I believe that SU once called is the KISS method.

Helen F. said...

Love your card, Rose. Happy Birthday to all the March babies :o)

Heather Klump said...

Love this Rose.... Happy bday to all, and Good Luck with those Brackets! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Sweet & adorable. Love the cloverleaf. :)