Tuesday, November 9, 2010

happy owls

Hi all!  I'm back today with a little card I made for my cousin's Anniversary.  I'm such an owl girl, that I thought I'd play with the owl punch and create these 2 little owl lovebirds.  Doesn't my little girl owl look so starry eyed?  Well, I made her eyes out of the bigger flower in the Itty Bitty Punch pack and she looks so cute!  I just love these little guys.  For the clouds, I used a PTI die on the blue cardstock, then created some dimension by layering the embossed Whisper White cardstock behind.  I popped it up using dimensionals.  The branches are from the Two Step Bird punch.  For my sentiment, I used the Happy Anniversary from the Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched it out with the Modern Label punch.  I added a touch of flair using the Vintage Trinket brads. Can you believe there's no ribbon on this card?  I opted to go without to keep it clean and simple.  I think it keeps the focus on the cute little love owls.  Hope you like this little share.  Here are the deets for you:
{Happy Anniversary Owls}
All supplies Stampin'Up! except where noted
*Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
*Cardstock: Textured Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Wisper White, Chocolate Chip, Greenhouse Gala, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
*Inks: Early Espresso Classic Pad
*Accessories: Two Step Owl Punch and Two Step Bird Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Perfect Details Texturz plates, White Gel Pen, Modern Label Punch, Vintage Trinkets; Clouds die {PTI}
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great one :)


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

**sweet**

Joanna said...

awww that's so cute!!

Larisa said...

so cute card!!! The owls are very beautiful! Love the blue paper also! )) Great job!

Norma said...

Hi Rose, Love the card !!Cute owls

Melissa Sauls said...

OMG Rose this is stinkin' ADORABLE!!!! Sooo super cute, I love it!

Kim said...

super cute! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS