Sunday, August 29, 2010

birthday {grunge!} challenge card


Hi there!  I've got a quick share for you today - a card I created for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 126, and colors that were inspired by the Color Q challenge...unfortunately, I missed the deadline for this challenge by minutes - boo!  Oh well..there's always next time, and at least I got to play in one!  I really loved the colors in the Colour Q, and had the idea of using the SU! Grunge Rock set, so this is the card I came up with. Here's what the challenges look like.
I'm really digging this Grunge Rock stamp set-so fun!  Hope you like it too.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

Susan Mangum said...

I love your grunge challenge card---the ribbon is just beautifully done. I wish I knew how to do that!

Anonymous said...

What a cool card Rose! How did you get the ribbon to look scrunched up?
Hugs,
Kris

Created By You said...

Love your card Rose!! I just love scrunching the ribbon, and that stamp set as well!

Helen F. said...

Love this card and the ribbon! You will have to do a tutorial for us :o)