Sunday, September 13, 2009

Build-a-Bear boy card

Hey there! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Just a quick share - I made my first BAB boy card for my niece's son's 1 year old birthday party yesterday. Isn't he cute? I am having so much fun with these little bears...definitely a lot more than I thought I would! Turns out, they were a great purchase for me :) Here's the boy bear card {I love the ball cap!}:
{Kashton Birthday Card}
*Dies: SU! Bear and Beary Essentials Bigs dies, and Beary Boy Sizzlit; Billboard Decorative Strip; Sizzix Scallop Card Bigz XL
*Cardstock: SU! Sweet Slumber specialty paper {retired}, Baja Breeze {retired}, Whisper White, The Write Stuff specialty DSP, Basic Black, Real Red, Kraft
*Ink: Real Red marker
Hope you like it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Ciao for now!


4 comments:

Jane said...

too cute!! love the colours!!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
This is so cute!
Take care!
Kris

Cam said...

Hmm, I prefer to have the bear in solid color, IMHO. I think it brings out the clothing better that way if the bear is a solid color.

A Stamper's Journey said...

Super cute!

Maureen