Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Introducing my first My Digital Studio Project

Hi there! I know it's late, but my copy of Stampin'Up!'s My Digital Studio just arrived today, so I had to install it and test it out when I got home from work. I'm still learning to navigate and do things, though I managed to create a simple 8x8 page. Mind you, I don't scrapbook as much as I should {that is, digitally OR on actual paper} so this is quite an accomplishment for me! My first impression so far is that it's pretty fun and easy to use. I definitely need to spend more time testing things out. Here's my first layout: The picture layout was one of the ones I could pick from, but I did create the background, font, and "stamped" image myself. So....whaddayathink? It's a rough cut, I know, though it was fun to make! That's it for now. Chat with you guys tomorrow.


4 comments:

NinaB said...

Thanks for showing this, Rose. I've been curious what Digital Studio does. You did great a job for someone who doesn't scrapbook much. I'm like you, too. I have files and pile of pics just waiting to be put nicely in an album. :-)

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Great scrapbook page!
At first I wasn't sure if I would like digital scrapbooking, but I think I am coming around to seeing the possibilities...
So you like it? It wasn't too complicated?
Take care!
Kris

Jane said...

Awesome!! I don't think I'm ready for digital anything!! I'm still trying to get use to stamping....I find it easier to illustrate my card instead of stamping which doesn't make sense to me!! Stamping is faster and easier!!! ;)

Jessica G said...

Great LO!!! I'm loving playing with MDS! So user friendly!