Monday, December 5, 2016

A little sparkle with Pretty Pines and Cable Knit


Hi there, friends! Hope you had a great weekend! I'm sure many of you are in the midst of holiday prep and all that good stuff...I know I am! So much to do and so little time! I'm just popping by today with a quick share of a Christmas card I made using the Pretty Pines Thinlits and Cable Knit embossing folder. So, this embossing folder is a brand new style that's thicker than the traditional embossing folders and I do have to say I was really amazed at the 3-dimensional texture of this knit - it really does pop! You can see the intricate details and it truly does transform the paper with this knit pattern!  I love the Pretty Pines thinlits, too. The pine needles and pinecones add a nice and festive touch.  I also wanted to incorporate a touch of sparkle, and what better to do so than with some gold sequins lightly dusted on the page?! To give the card some flair, I added a few random slivers of gold foil paper and Certainly Celery card stock to pizzazz it up a little. Hope you like it!

Here's a closer look at the Pretty Pines thinlits and Cable Knit embossing folder for you:



Hope you got some Christmas inspiration on your visit today. Thanks for stopping by! 



0 comments: