Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sharing Tags + Stampin'Up!'s Weekly Deals {Nov 18}


Hello there, crafty friends!  Today, I've got some tags to share using the Tag Topper Scalloped Punch and the Tree Punch. As you can see above, I made some quick and easy tags as well as one that's a little more stepped up.  Either way, they will look adorable on your holiday gifts!


Here's the stepped up version.  I added "star ornaments" on my tree using the Confetti Star Punch on the Gumball Green card stock and layering that on top of a tree punched out of Real Red card stock.  For the snow, I used a smudge of Whisper White card stock that I embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  And then to dress up the tag, I tied the ribbons with a couple of tiny bells (I bought a small bag full of these from Michael's a few years ago) that I tied up with some twine.


Here's a look at the quick tags. They're nice and simple and come together quickly. These are great to mass produce!  All I did was punch the the scallop top, punch out a tree, add a button, and stamp a sentiment (I used the Festival of Trees photopolymer stamps set, which coordinates with the Tree Punch!).  And finally, I added this gorgeous Real Red Satin Woven Ribbon on the top.  Viola, you're done!

So, as a thank you to anyone that places a Stampin'Up! order from my Online Store, you'll get a set of 3 of the simple tags above from me!

Now, here's a look at this week's Stampin'Up! Weekly deals!  These specials are available Nov 18 thru Nov 24.


And, here's a link to the Holiday Catalog and the Holiday Supplement, too!  Enjoy browsing or better yet, getting started on your holiday shopping!



1 comments:

Regina said...

Rose, thanks for sharing these wonderful inspirations!
Regina*