Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A look at November's My Paper Pumpkin kit


Hello peeps! One of the things I look forward to getting in the mail each month is the My Paper Pumpkin kit and I have to say I just LOVE this month's project.  The snowflake cards and holiday tags are perfect for the holidays.  


The die cut snowflakes make the card look so fancy! 


I love the silver baker's twine around the card.  It makes it such a pretty little package.


And the tags - how cool and hip are those? The silver foil snowflake accent with a little rhinestone bling in the center will dress up any present!


And here's a look at the card slightly opened. The sentiment is stamped on a piece of white card stock and attached to the card by a piece of festive washi tape.  How cute is that!


Here's a pic of all the goodies that come in the box.  The kit comes with enough supplies to make 8 cards and 12 tags, plus there's always extra goodies and embellies left over, so you can really make the project your own.  It really is such a nice surprise to get each month!  And, with the holidays approaching, I think it would make a great gift to give to friends who love crafting or want to dabble with crafts.  They'll love that everything they need is in the box!


How fun would it be to give a friend this cute little package that they can look forward to getting each month?  To make things easy for gift-giving, there are prepaid subscription options for you to choose from:


Not only are they great for gifts, but a great treat for yourself, too! ;)  You can check out more details and purchase your prepaid subscriptions here or visit My Paper Pumpkin to sign yourself up for month-to-month subscriptions. Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great one. :)

Don't forget! I have a November Blog Candy Giveaway to celebrate my Stampin'Up! Anniversary!  Leave me a comment here to play!





0 comments: