Saturday, October 6, 2012

MDS Ideas and some great pricing news!

Hello again!  Have you guys taken a peek at the new MDS2 yet?  It's not only a great digital scrapbooking app, but it's an AWESOME tool for party planning, too!  You name it - invites, favors, banners, signs.  You have to give it a whirl.  Now, there's even more incentive because Stampin'Up! has dropped their print services pricing pretty significantly, so their offerings are competitive with the other photo services out there!  The cool thing is, you have the option of using existing templates or having total flexibility on creating your pages or projects however you like!  Here's a quick and simple page I created of my favorite subject:
Isn't he a cutie?  I can't believe how fast time flies.  This was taken at the end of April and he has grown so much already since then.  I'm glad I captured the moment.  For me, the convenience of digital scrapbooking makes it so nice and easy to make a memorable layout.  If you're like me, you can do one page at a time and feel like you've accomplished something in just a few minutes!  The second page I created uses the same basic layout, but here, I share some of the party favors and decor I created for Denver's party using MDS. Whaddaya think? 
 
You can check out the new MDS2 printing services prices here.  Definitely worth a look!  I'm incented to finish putting his book together! :)  Hope you have a great weekend.  I'll catch up with you guys soon!


2 comments:

Natka said...

Nice to see your work again, Rose!

Helen F. said...

Love stopping by and seeing photos of your sweet little boy! He is getting so big and so very handsome, Rose. Love the LO.