Saturday, July 17, 2010

Greetings from Kauai!

Hello there blog friends! Hope your weekend is off to a great start! I have to say mine has been fantastic so far. We woke up to a gorgeous view, I went for a run and saw a couple of rainbows (and yes, it did rain on me on and off on my four mile run!) and now I'm sitting on the beach. Yet it's only a little past 8:30 am. How about that for a productive day so far? Gonna lounge on the beach for a bit now.



View of the beach from our hotel.



Looking out to Hanalei.



Lastly, here's one of the rainbows I saw on my run this morning. It was gorgeous!

Have a great day!


5 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

awesome! have a wonderful time in hawaii :)!
*hugs* and much aloha,
steph :)

~amy~ said...

Have a super fun vaca!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation Rose!
Gorgeous pictures!
Hugs,
Kris

Helen F. said...

Aloha! Have a fabulous time, Rose. Your gorgeous photos are a wonderful reminder of our three weeks in HI last October. Enjoy Paradise!

Winter said...

So jealous! :) Have a great time! :)