Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tweaking my blog layout

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you guys know that if you've come and visited on Sunday night, you may have experienced some random layout formats...that's cuz I've been doing some changes on the back end to make my blog a 3 column format. After a couple of tries, I finally got it! For those of you on Blogger that have a 2 column and want to convert to 3 column, I found some great instructions here from The Cutest Blog On The Block website. They've got some great tips and tricks for bloggers! Just thought I'd share :)

The reason why I wanted to switch to a 3 column is because my 2 column blog was getting a little too right-side heavy, if you know what I mean. My actual posts in the middle column would end, but the right column would just keep going, and going...etc. You get the gist. So, hopefully this layout will work out a little better. Now, I may need to adjust my header so it fits better in it's wider space. In the meantime, I hope you keep visiting...just pardon the dust ;) Have a good night!


4 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

thanks so much for the link, Rose! I've wanted to switch to 3 column, too. I may be contacting you if I have questions!

Julie A. said...

It is so nice of you to share this. I had no idea where to put the current promotions, etc.

Have a great week!

Cindy Major said...

I really love your blog header!!! Really cute! (What can I say - I love everything Halloween!)

Helen F. said...

Thanx so much for the link, Rose. I am not very techy and need all the help I can get :o) Love your new BLOG format!