Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Stampin'Up's weekly deals {week of Feb 4} + new personalized stamps!

Hi all!  Did you know Stampin'Up has weekly deals available? These cool deals are announced in my online store every Tuesday and are available while supplies last, so if you see something you like AND you like the price, better scoop it up while you can!  

I'm also excited to share the new personalized circle stamp, available in photopolymer! 
Here's a closer look at the stamp detail and format:
With this personalized stamp you can create a fun address label or use it for a bunch of things like from labeling books or other belongings to having a super cute way to give a personal touch to gifts and goodies.  Pretty nifty, huh?  This cool photopolymer personalized stamp is priced at $23.95 and it can be matched up with the clear block "B".  I can't wait to order one myself…though I'm actually thinking I may need to get a few with different personalized sentiments!  Very exciting stuff, indeed!

Thanks for taking a peek!  Have a great one!







0 comments: