Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Fox says...

Hi all! Have you guys watched that viral video on "What does the fox say?"  Well, today, he's saying "Thank you so much!" Before I left for Leadership, I was determined to make Thank You cards so I could start writing them to our family and friends for all the fun holiday gifts we got (yes, I know, I'm way behind!).  Not to mention, another motivating factor was the package of goodies I got from the Occasions catalog that I couldn't wait to use!  I created the card using the Life of the Forest stamp set, the Starburst Framelits, and the Arrows Textured Impressions embossing folder. Wanna see a view of the full card?

I actually ended up doing 2 versions - the first with the twine {a sneak peek from Sale-a-bration!} and centered "Thank You"...

And a version sans the twine, which I thought would be cute for Thank Yous from our little guy. 

Either way, I was thinking simple and clean and I'm really happy with how they came out! Plus, now I have a stack of thank you cards. :)

Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be posting more soon from Houston :)

Bey for now!


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun!

Norma said...

Fun stamp and I can't wait to use mine:) I also love that embossing folder. Fun card Rose:)
Hugs,
Norma