Monday, January 27, 2014

Sale-A-Bration 2014 is HERE!


Hi there blog friends!  Sale-A-Bration 2014 is HERE!  It's Stampin'Up!'s annual promotion where you can earn Free product with every $50 order.

To kick off this promotion, I'm excited to host my very first Virtual Workshop!  Now, you're probably wondering, what's a virtual workshop?  Well, it's where you all can participate and submit online orders by entering this special code in the promotions section at checkout: EMS7CAYP.  
This workshop will run until Friday, Jan 31st and any orders submitted for $50 or more will be entered into a raffle to win the Banner Blast punch from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  I'll announce the winner on Sat, Feb 1st!

Here's a peek at one of the adorable card kits you can earn for free with a $50 order - the Go for Gold card kit:
This super cute kit comes with all the supplies to create 8 cards - complete with envelopes and embellishments!  Here's a closer look:

If you happen to be local to the South Bay/Los Angeles in Southern CA, I am also having a LIVE workshop this Saturday, Feb 1st!  If you're interested, please email me here and I'll be sure to send you all the deets!


0 comments: