Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ready for the Holiday Mini?

Hi bloggie friends! Hope you're having a great week! It's been quite an eventful one for me, so apologies for the lack of blog posts. In a nutshell, I went back to work full time this past Tuesday, so that in itself was quite an adjustment. It's amazing how much of an impact the past 12 weeks has had on my life.  LBD {Life before Denver} seems like a lifetime ago and now it's hard to imagine LWD{Life without Denver!}.  There's definitely a lot of juggling to be learned (by me, of course), but it's all good. 

My card share today is a card I created for a Demo Swap we had this past weekend for the WooHoo stamper's demo meeting.  I had fun making this card because it's predominantly made using goodies from the Holiday Mini that will be available tomorrow, September 1st in the US!  It's my first Christmas card this year...can you believe it?  Now that I've broken the seal on the Christmas stuff, you'll definitely see a lot more holiday cards in September!  Wanna see the full card?  Here it is for you:
What do you think?  The card sketch is actually a CASE of one of the Christmas cards I created last year that you can check out on this post.  I used some old current favorites - like the Top Note die, the Contempo Christmas stamp set, Real Red Baker's Twine, and the Decorative Label punch.  And the NEW goodies I used are the Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty DSP (#124004, $12.95), the coordinating Holly Berry Designer Buttons (#125636, $8.95), and the new Stocking Accents Originals Die (#124099, $17.95).  Lots of fun stuff!  I just LOVE the specialty DSP - the picture doesn't do it justice because those fun polka dots really pop with those embossed glittery red circles!  Hope you like it.  Remember, the Holiday Mini products will be available for purchase on my Online Stampin'Up! website on September 1st!

Thanks for visiting today.  Stay tuned for September's Final Friday giveaway post...it's coming soon :)

Bye for now!


4 comments:

Norma said...

I loved the card Rose!! You're right the DSP in person looks amazing:) I hope your 1st day back at work went well. Woo hoo I can't wait till the release of the Holiday Mini:)
Hugs

Elizabeth Price said...

Oh, this card is so stylish and awesome! I really love all the details--this is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

What a cute card - love the simplicity!!

Connie Collins said...

Oh, I love this card. Very nicely done!