Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello! It's time for Last Chance Stamps!

Hi there blog friends!  How are you?  I know it's been quiet on my end, but ever since we got back from vacation, me and the hubs have been super busy on the work front.  Thankfully, the long weekend helped us play catch up a bit.  I can't believe it's already JUNE, though!  You know what that means?  It's that time of year to say goodbye to Stampin'Up!'s retiring stamps for the year, which means that the month of JUNE is your last chance to scoop up your favorites before they're gone!  Here's the complete list for you.  The great news is, for those of you in the United States - you can also shop at my online store anytime....but keep in mind that these retiring stamps will ony be available from now til June 30th!  For my dear international friends, Stampin'Up! is available in the UK, France, Germany, Australia and New Zealand!  Please note that promotions vary by country, so you'll want to check out the specific offerings available where you are. :)

Well, my dears, I'm going to call it a night for now, but I'll be back soon with some crafty things to feast your eyes on! ;)  Thanks so much for visiting.  Toodles for now.....


0 comments: