Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Hi dear blog friends!  How are you guys?  I wanted to do a quick post to wish all the DADS out there a very Happy Father's Day.  I also especially wanted to wish my hubs a wonderful and happy FIRST Father's Day!  Here's a card that he's getting from Denver ;)

On a separate note, I also wanted to say thanks so much for all the sweet heartfelt comments and warm wishes I got from my last post!  We are so excited and truly feel so blessed!  We're starting to get into a routine, so once we're settled in a bit more, I'll share more about the goings on in our current world ;)

Toodles for now.  Have a great one!


9 comments:

Judith said...

Dear Rosemarie,
Looking at this wonderful picture, I feel warm inside. A proud father, watching his first child ...
It reminds me of the first weeks of our son. He is 14 now. Time flies, but we still enjoy him every day. We have three boys now, that is a great blessing (-:
Many greetings from The Netherlands,
Judith

~amy~ said...

awwwww.......sooooo SWEET!

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a super sweet photo of your hubby and denver! i love it, rose! happy father's day to your hubby! have a wonderful week! *hugs* steph :)

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

how cute! :)

Kate said...

Best Father's Day ever.!

Teri said...

Congratulations! Denver is so precious!

Norma said...

Aww Rose, such a precious moment captured!! I can't wait to see more layouts of the family.
Hugs

~Olga said...

I love the way you captured the moment, nice! Happy Fathers day to your Husband! Hungs! ~Olga

Jane said...

awwwwwww.....melt!!!