Sunday, May 2, 2010

Take 2 - announcing April's Final Friday Winner

Hi all!  Apparently, I just discovered that I had some technical difficulties on Friday.  I wrote up the post and everything, but instead of hitting "Publish" I must have clicked on "Draft", so the post that I thought went up to announce the winner was actually still sitting in my list of posts in Draft Mode!  Sorry about that...now that I've fixed it, I'm going to direct you to the actual post where you can find out who won!!!  I know...it's a little bit of a teaser, but you'll have to go HERE to check it out (or you can just go to the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner post!)

Gotta get to bed, so I'm gonna go for now...catch up with you guys soon!


3 comments:

Moka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moka said...

Hello Rose, I really won?! how nice, thank you! Moka

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations on your Design Team assignment with 2S4Y! :) I already miss working along with Kazan and Laura....they are Awesome! Love your first card! :)