Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-a-Bration is HERE!


I love this time of year at Stampin'Up!  It's Sale-a-Bration (SAB), and that means you can earn some free goodies when you order $50 or more in Stampin'Up! products.  Now, to entice you to see what you can earn, I created this fun little card using the Patterned Occasions Stamp Set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Seriously - aren't these pants just soo soo cute?!  I just love them.  Here's a look at the full card:
I used the adorable Cloudy Day embossing folder from the Spring Catalog and the Needlepoint Border embossing folder for the trim on the Whisper White cardstock. {can you tell I'm a big fan of that?}  As for the Happy Birthday stamp I used, it's called Blue Ribbon, from the big catty.  Are you wondering what punch I used to layer the round stamp?  Well, it's actually none other than the Scallop Circle punch!  I just notched out a "v" in each scallop to get that look.  Pretty nifty, eh?  Well, I hope you like the card and I hope I've piqued your interest on Sale-a-bration!  You can browse through the brochure here or click on the pic below.


Last but not least, here's the card recipe:

Happy Birthday, Smarty Pants!
*Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions (SAB), Blue Ribbon
*Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pool Party Core'dinations, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB)
*Inks: Pacific Point, Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit
*Accessories: Needlepoint Border and Cloudy Day embossing folders, Primrose Petal Stitched Satin Ribbon, Pool Party Twine, Scallop Circle punch, 1" Square punch (to cut the ribbon tails on my ribbon!)

Hope you all have a fantastic day!  Thanks for popping by!


0 comments: