Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feast your eyes on the Spring Mini Catalog!

Hi there blog friends!  How are you all doing?  Hope you guys are having a great week so far.  I know I probably already broke my New Year's resolution of being a more frequent blogger, but I will be trying to get on a more regular schedule.

Today, I'm excited to share the new Stampin'Up! Spring Catalog with you - it's got oodles of awesome products and the projects  throughout the catty  are a real  feast for the eyes. I know when I first went through it, I wanted everything!  You can take a look at the full catty here.  Let me know what you think!

While I'm at it, I also have a couple of Valentine's promos to share with you that are going on now and available til Jan 21!  Click on the image below to see the details:

Currently, I am en route to Orlando with my dear friend and downline, Norma, to attend Stampin'Up!'s Leadership conference.  It's Stampin'Up!'s 25th year, so I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. So, stay tuned!  I'll be sure to share what I can.  I am planning to blog on the go while I'm there, thanks to my new handy dandy Mac!  I have to say that having been a PC girl, this conversion to the Mac is a whole new world for me - even though I've been exposed to Apple products {a la iPhone and iPad}.  I've already learned a few great tips from Norma, so I think my blogging experience will be even more efficient than posting from a PC!  

Thanks for coming by to visit.  I'll be back soon!  Have a great day! :)




0 comments: