Thursday, November 29, 2012

Great things come in {cute} handmade packages


Hi all!  How are you?  I am popping in with a quick post of a fabulous idea that I had to CASE from Qbee's Quest!  How cute is this box!  Here's a full look of the outside:


And wait til you see the inside....

 
Isn't that so clever?!  It's a hinged box that measures 3" x 5" and is 1" deep.  I love the little pop-up for the gift card!  I am so glad I stumbled across Brenda's post - she has a step-by-step tutorial on her blog, so it makes this project so easy peasy, you'll want to make a bunch!  I know I am!! Plus there's even room to add some yummy candy or a nice tube of lipstick.  Hope you liked this case!
 
Here are the supplies I used:
{Penguin Gift Card Box}
*Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Very Vanilla
*Stamps: No Peeking
*Inks: Cherry Cobbler
*Accessories: Window Framelit dies, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Big Shot, Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, dimensionals, Simply Scored board, Decorative Label punch, Paper trimmer
 
Have a great day and I'll see you guys soon.  I think I've bitten by the inspiration bug, so I'm hoping to post a few more things this week!  Bye for now.
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute box, and gift card holder. I've got to do a few.
Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks!

Unknown said...

What a cute box, and gift card holder. I've got to do a few.
Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks!