Saturday, February 26, 2011

So grateful for awards!

Hi all!  Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  Today's post is sooo long overdue.  I am really so grateful to Jinny, Patty B., Patti C., Gilda, Rebecca, Mimi, Monika, Melissa, and Margaret for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award...and my apologies for taking so long to post!  I want to thank Olga, too for the Sweet Blogger Award months ago...very sweet of you!!

It's not that I didn't want to post...I am truly soo thrilled to have gotten this recognition!!  It's that I have been so strapped for time to create and post that this would get pushed back on the list for me.  So, I hope you guys forgive me. :) With the Stylish Blogger award, I'm also supposed to share 8 things about me and then pick 8 fabbie blogger to send this to...it's such a tough decision as I really LOVE sooo many blogs out there.  So without further adieu...

8 things about me:
1.  My astrological sign is a Cancer.
2.  I am 5'1" tall {or short, as is the case}
3.  I love watching Top Chef.
4.  I work full time at a large internet company doing Marketing.
5.  I started stamping in 2000 and have been hooked ever since!
6.  My favorite vacation spot of all time is Kauai {feels like a 2nd home!}.
7.  My favorite ice cream is Jamoca Almond Fudge {or a variation thereof}.
8.  I love to shop for shoes and purses :)

8 Fabbie Bloggers that inspire me - here they are in alphabetical order:
Bronwyn Eastley
Erica Cerwin
Jenn Picard
Marika Lemay
Melanie Schulenberg
Regina Mangum
Sam
Steph D.

I encourage you to check out their amazing blogs!  Hope you all have a fantastic day!!  xoxo


7 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats on your awards!! thank you so much, rose :)! you're such a sweetie! love your blog too. have a lovely day! *hugs* steph :)

Marsha said...

Congratulations, Rose! We would have so much fun hangin' out cuz we love the same things! Cept, you're south and I'm north. Oh well, love your blot, dear!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks, Rose! Very sweet of you!

Cathy from Illinois said...

Congratulations on your awards!!! Love watching your blog for new ideas. Love the music too!

Sam said...

Thank you so much for the award Rose! I really enjoy your blog, your creations are always fabulous.

Best wishes,
Sam.

Regina Mangum said...

Thank you so much, sweet Rose! You are the style maven and oh so talented! XOXO

Marika Lemay démonstratrice Stampin'Up! said...

Rose, thank you VERY MUCH for this award! It means so much to me! You are a true artist, you know!

Hugs,

Marika