Monday, December 7, 2020

Stampin'Up!'s GIANT Year End Closeout Sale!



Hi there Stamping friends! Yes, it is me and I know it's been quite some time since I've posted! How are you all doing? Hope you are all making the best of this crazy and unprecedented time. Are you finding time to craft? I am definitely trying to make the time during this holiday season, so I am super excited about this holiday sale to kick start my renewed crafting inspiration!

So, let's talk about that, shall we? This GIANT Year End sale will be featuring discounts on many items from the Holiday Catalog, starting Tues, Dec 8! You'll be able to shop directly on my Stampin'Up! store website here on Tuesday, but in the meantime, you can check out the list of retiring items that will be available and the associated discounts (up to 50%!) while supplies last through Jan 4, 2021. 

One of the items that I love from the Catalog is the Christmas Countdown Calendar project kit! This is perfect to stock up on for next year, at 50% off! I think it's a total deal for $15! Here's a look at my finished project:


There's many more great crafting deals to check out! Enjoy! In the meantime, wishing you all blessings of the season from our home to yours...









0 comments: