Sunday, June 10, 2012

May Blog Candy Winner!!

Hello there blog friends!  I didn't forget about the winner...I'm just a few days late in my post, so my apologies!  This week was a busy one for me, especially with the little man's BIRTHDAY this past week, too. {More pics and a post coming this week!} I don't know what I was thinking about posting on Friday...but in any case, I am here to announce the May winner on THIS post!  Ready to find out?

The lucky winner of the Apple Blossoms stamp set and Bling is....lucky number 22, who happens to be Paige!!  Congrats to you Paige! I will be emailing you for your snail mail info :)

Thanks to all of you that played along in this giveaway.  It was nice reading everyone's comments!  Now that we're in June and you guys have had a little over a week to check out the new Catalog, whaddayathink?  I'd love to hear!

Check back this week too on the June Double Giveaway!  Something old and Something new...stay tuned :)

Ciao for now!


3 comments:

Helen F. said...

Congratulations to lucky Paige! Enjoy your fun giveaway :)

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

congrats! to Paige

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Thank you for the congratulations ladies. My package of great blog Candy arrived today along with the most adorable card I will need to case. Thank you Rose for the fantastic gifts!!!!

Paige