Saturday, March 31, 2012

Everyday Elegance Envie and Card

Hey there blog friends - I'm back with another post!  I had to do one last hurrah for this year's Sale-a-bration!  I just love the Everyday Elegance DSP {as you can see from my last few posts}, that it's hard to say goodbye.  So, for today's share, I'm doing one last tribute with a card and envelope I created.  These papers really are so pretty - and they go so well with this elegant bird die!  Here's a zoomed out view...
How do you like that background?  Do you recognize it?  Well, if you don't, let me introduce you to Stampin'Up!'s new diagonal plate!! I happen to be a very big fan.  I'll show you why in a sec.  But first, the full card - so you can really appreciate it..
Viola!  It's a telescoping card I created with the Labels Framelits!  The key here is that the card uses 3 panels.  On the largest panel, I matted the labels framelits, so that the sentiment is covered up by the 2nd layer.  And on the top layer, my pretty bird.  What do you think?  Hope you like it!  So now, let me share with you the fun envelopes I created.
Aren't these sooo cute!!!  I had so much fun making these on the diagonal plate.  Let me tell you about this plate - it's an awesome add on to our Simply Scored board.  As you know, the Simply scored has vertical lines on it at every 1/8" inch.  It's a great piece on it's own, although I have to say, this diagonal plate is a PERFECT companion!!  I made the 2 sizes of envelopes above, which fit a 3" x 3" inch card and a 5 1/2"x 4 1/4".   After I made a few of these, I had the epiphany of using my retired DSPs to make some fune and fabulous envies!!  That'll be my ongoing project :)

Now, don't forget that today is the LAST day of Sale-a-bration, so if you have fallen in love with this paper, it's your last chance to get it!  You can earn sale-a-bration products with every $50 of merchandise you purchase, so if you like what you see on this post, here's where you'd be:

Everyday Elegance Bird - $21.95
Labels Framelits - $26.95
Diagonal Plate - $11.95
Total (before tax and shipping) - $60.85

You can hop on over to shop on my online store anytime!

As for these projects, I'll share sometime in the next week or so, but for now, I've got to run.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Thanks for popping by! :)

 


1 comments:

Norma said...

Very pretty card Rose! I'm so loving making envelopes with our diagonal plate! Fab envelopes!!
Hugs,
Norma