Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Retired Stamp Set Sale!

Hi all!  Just a quick post to let you know I've finally updated my "Stuff for Sale!" tab with a list of retired stamp sets I'm selling!  Please take a look and if you're interested in any, please email me!

Also, I wanted to chime in about the last few days of the $99 Stampin'Up! Starter Kits! 


If you've been thinking about becoming a demonstrator and starting up your own biz, or would simply enjoy getting a discount on your crafting supplies, I would love for you to become part of my team!  There are 2 starter kits you can choose from - either the Standard or Digital, so it's really up to you to decide as to what type of kit would suit your crafting needs.  Either way, it's $99 til the end of July. You can find out more details here or you can always email me, too.  This special goes until this Sunday, so there are only a few days left to take advantage of this great opportunity. :)


0 comments: