Friday, April 24, 2009

WooHoo Swap card!

Here's the card I made for tomorrow's swap! I saw a picture yesterday of a Hibiscus flower which sort of gave me my inspiration for the flower. The colors of the card were inspired by this awesome card by mwben on Splitcoaststampers. Hope you like it!
Here's the recipe:
*Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal and Kiwi Kiss cardstock; Bella Rose DSP
*Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss Classic Stamp pads
*Texturz Plates Kit #4, Flowers Layers Originals Big Shot die, Daisies #2 Bigz die, Top Note Bigz die
*Scallop Oval punch, Large oval punch, Crimper, Pretties kit (for the pearl center)
What do you think?


2 comments:

Aimee said...

Super cute...those really are great colors and I love how you placed the Top Note onto the card.

for2nately said...

i love your swap! i hope to get one tomorrow ;)
Elizabeth