Friday, April 3, 2009

Freebie Friday 13!

Hello and Happy Friday! Since Easter is now just a week away, I thought it would be appropo to give this bunny away this week. She's a little cutie and is filled with some sweet treats for the lucky winner!I had posted her and her chocolate bunny friend here, in case you missed it. This fun project uses the Bag with Scallops Bigz die, and the large, small, wide and scallop oval punches, as well as the 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" circle punches. As you can see, it's very punch intensive! But the end result is this adorable little bunny treat bag. I'll be making a bunch more of these this weekend!

Are you ready to play for today's freebie? In order to participate in today's giveaway, all you have to do is leave me a comment with your email address or blog url on this post by midnight Pacific time today - Friday, April 3rd. You can comment on anything or answer today's question: What is your astrological sign? I'm a Cancer. Here's a little snippet about my sign:
You are innately attached to your home and family and are patriotic, maternal and imaginative.
I guess that makes me a home body, which is pretty true - I'm happy to hang out in my stamp room all day (if I could!) Can't wait to read about you guys!

Have a great day!


8 comments:

Pearlann66 said...

How cute is that bunny!
I'm a sagittarius
Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical I agree with all of that!

Cam said...

You are using the Big Shot again...I am getting very, very, very tempting to get one myself. Sigh.
ctcao@earthlink.net

Taylor Chase Graham said...

Such a cute little bunny! I'm a cancer too! I love the water, and love being and doing things around my home. Have a great weekend!
Alicia

Aimee said...

What a CUTE bunny...love the bow.
I'm a Leo, which often is a hard worker and determined person. :)

for2nately said...

Hi Rose!
Your bunny is adorable!! I am an Aquarius
http://thefortunatestamper.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Elizabeth

sherry said...

I'm a Taurus, strong willed. That's me. I'd love for the bunny to come live at my house.

Jenifer said...

The bunny is so cute! Thanks for the opportunity.

Jenifer
jenifer.phillips@ymail.com

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Soooooooooooo Cute!!! Love that bunny! :)