Monday, April 27, 2009

Ready for the week?

Hello there! Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did. Let me tell you, after the WooHoo Demonstrator event, I was so motivated to stamp and create some projects that I spent most of my Sunday on stamping overload, and doing a little cleaning and picking up in between (though the original plan was the reverse...ie do cleaning, stamp after..). Of course, I had a great time and I felt like the day flew right by! So here we are already at the start of the week, and it's time for me to post Friday's Freebie Friday 16 winner. Thanks so much to everyone that left me a comment!

Are you ready to find out the winner? Drum roll please....and the winner is:
Alicia! Congratulations! Alicia - for some reason, although you left me your blogger ID, I can't seem to find where I can email you, so please email me today with your contact info.

Now, I want to share just a few pics from the demonstrator event that Micehelle Halleen put together for her WooHoo Stampers group - she did a phenomenal job, as always (along with her West Coast crew!). There really were sooo many great ideas that I gathered from it, that I'll be sharing a few throughout the week, along with some of my cased versions :) so stay tuned!

Here are a couple of pictures of Class Projects that Liz Miller shared and had on display. These are a variety of class kits available - some of which were created by Liz and others created by other demonstrators. All of them were AWESOME projects! If you think they look cute in the pictures, they look even BETTER in person. Super super cute!
That's all for now...I'll share more later! Have a great Monday. I'll try and post my Mojo card later today ;)

Ciao for now!


0 comments: