Monday, April 20, 2009

Here's to Monday...

Greetings everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend and are ready to start the week off. The weather was soo beautiful all weekend, that I think it just put me in the right mindset. I feel refreshed and ready to go for the week! We had a mellow and relaxing Sunday, so that was a nice way to cap off the weekend. This is a picture of the sunset from last night. The sky was just gorgeous! This is why I'm relaxed I think...Now back to the Monday task at hand. Are you all ready to find out the Freebie Friday Winner? Well, without further adieu, then winner is...
Lauralee! Thanks again to all of you for playing and leaving me a comment. I especially appreciate everyone who gave feedback on what they like most about blogs. I am in the midst of putting my presentation together, so it really was helpful to get some live feedback from you readers. Thanks again ;)

I hope you all have a fantastic day!


0 comments: