Thursday, February 9, 2012

Twitterpated Fabric Flower

Hi all!  Just wanted to pop in with a quick post.  I wanted to share the fabric flower pins I made out of the Twitterpated fabric from the Occasions Mini.  These are really so much fun to make!  The tutorial instructions for making these fabric flower pins are on this post here.  I used the Flower Folds Bigz XL die to cut the flowers..so easy and cute to make!

Here's a look at the Twitterpated  fabric swatches and product deets:


So whaddaya think? Hope you like it! Have a great one!  I'll catch up with you guys soon.  Bye for now.




5 comments:

Natka said...

So beautifull colours again...
I love the flower and I'm missing the spring! It's very frosty in Poland today...

~amy~ said...

DARLING...i love it!!!

Norma said...

Love the fabric and I love the one you made me! They are just so pretty! Have a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Margaret Laureys said...

beautiful colors.. wish i can make them..

Helen F. said...

Wonderful fabric flower, Rose~beautiful patterns and colors!