Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kwerner Color Inspiration 54


Yay! I got to play with my new Stampin'Up! sneak peek stuff for Kristina Werner's color challenge! The colors for the Color Inspiration Challenge are really bright and summery...and actually reminded me a lot of the color scheme I had posted earlier this week! Here's the picture of Kristina's colors for the week:And, last but not least, here's the fun card I created with my new stuff!Aren't those owls so fun? I love that image from the new stamp set Animal Stories, coming in the July catalog! Those cool circles in the background are from the new Circle Circus stamp set, so you guys got 2 sneak peaks in one card! Here's the recipe:
*Animal Stories, Circle Circus, and Wow flowers stamp sets
*Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Green Galore, and Whisper White cardstock
*Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, and Green Galore stamp pads
*Bermuda Bay and Dusty Durango markers
*Leaves sizzlit
*1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches, scallop border punch, scallop oval and large oval punches
*Bermuda Bay pola dot grosgrain ribbon
Hope you like it! Thanks for coming by :)


9 comments:

Dawn said...

I've been waiting to see what you would do for this challenge. Love, love, love it! The owls on the branches are too sweet.

Winter said...

So cute! Love the little owls!

My Secret Life in Lilly said...

Love your circles! Great minds think alike!

for2nately said...

Oh my gosh this is just stinkin' adorable!!!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Jane said...

Gorgeous!! I love it!

Kitty said...

This card is stunning - I would not be surprised to see this in the top 10 :)

Ann said...

another adorable card!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Those Owls are tooo cute!! Nice job!! :) Great card!!!

sari hänninen said...

looooooovely!!!!